Marthè Nijkamp, active under the trade name Nijkamp Voice and Speech Pathology and Vox Phonetography (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operate https://www.voxphonetography.com (the “Site”). The protection of your privacy is extremely important to us. We undertake to protect and process your personal data in strict compliance with the law. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and from those who purchase software, instruction and/or services from us.
By using the Site and clicking on the button “I agree”, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Nijkamp Voice and Speech Pathology, with its official seat at Jan Campertstraat 5, 6416SG Heerlen, Netherlands, is responsible for processing the personal data it deems necessary to process. We are therefore the party whom you, as well as the supervisory authorities (for example the Privacy Commission), should contact for any questions you may have relating to the way we use your data.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”).
The data covered by this notice are personal data of natural persons, which means any data that directly or indirectly enable the person to be identified.
Whenever you interact with us, we may collect various personal data:
- identification data: your name, address, date and place of birth, phone number, e-mail address, etc.;
- the data needed to execute a contract if you want to buy software or services from us;
- Log Data: like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this;
- data from your interactions on our social media pages.
WHEN ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Some of your data can, in particular, be collected by us:
- whenever you become a customer;
- whenever you register to use our online services (each time you log in or each time you use them);
- whenever you fill in forms and contracts that we send to you;
- whenever you subscribe to our newsletters;
- whenever you contact us via the various channels we offer you.
FOR WHICH PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data for different purposes. For each processing, only the data that are relevant to the intended purpose will be processed.
Generally, we will use your personal data either:
- whenever we have obtained your consent;
- as part of performing a contract or taking pre-contractual steps;
- for reasons relating to our legitimate interests. When we carry out this type of processing, we always seek to maintain the balance between this legitimate interest and the protection of your privacy.
In particular, we process your personal data for:
- improvement of our existing products and services (or those under development);
- improvement of our relationship with you as a customer;
- direct marketing, for sending you promotional material or offers that may be of interest for you.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We may not keep your personal data for longer than what is necessary for the processing for which they were collected. In practice, we keep your data:
- as long as needed for the performance of the contract you have with us;
- if you are a prospect, no longer than 1 years.
PROTECTION OF AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Access to your personal data is only granted to well-defined persons who need it in order to perform their mission in the framework of our activities. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your data and must comply with all the technical instructions foreseen to ensure the confidentiality of personal data.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
1. Right to access, rectify and erase
You have the right to access your data at any time. You can ask us:
- if we are processing your personal data or not;
- for what purpose we are processing them;
- what categories of data are being processed;
- to what categories of recipients they are being transferred;
- where the data being processed came from;
- what the basic logic is for the automated processing of some of your personal data.
If your data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can ask us to rectify them. In some cases, the law also allows you to have them erased or restricted. In the interests of keeping your data properly up to date, we ask you to inform of us of any change.
2. Right to object to the processing of your data
You have the right to object to some processing of your personal data that we may want to carry out. In particular, you have the right to object, without giving any reason, to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes.
For other cases than objecting to direct marketing, you need to have serious and legitimate reasons relating to your specific situation in order to object to processing being carried out. In the case of a valid objection, said processing will no longer be permitted for these data. However, you cannot object to processing that is necessary for the performance of a contract agreed upon with you or for compliance with legal provisions that apply to us.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. The site http://www.allaboutcookies.org provides more details on how cookies operate.
We do not use any cookies on www.voxphonetography.com.